H.EssersH.Essers is a premium logistics provider that offers customised and integrated transportation and logistics solutions across Europe. The company was founded in 1928 by Henri Essers and has since become one of the leading companies in Europe within major transport and logistics sectors such as chemicals, pharmaceuticals, healthcare and high-quality products. For the past 10 years the company has experienced a solid expansion, driven by organic growth and a number of strategic acquisitions. In 2012, H.Essers reported a turnover of € 393 million..
- Business Unit East goes further East
- A very special Easter egg
- Destination Dubai
- Pharma Valley Genk
- H.Essers opens new state of the art warehouse in Bucharest
- H.Essers trendsetter in warehouse management for hazardous goods
- Pascal Vranken succeeds Gert Bervoets as new general manager warehousing
- Gert Bervoets will be the new CEO of H.Essers
- More H.Essers news
AEO AEO stands for Authorised Economic Operator, and is a certificate that ensures the security of the entire transport chain against smuggling. Certified firms are recognised throughout the EU as reliable in the field of customs transactions. This certification was created after the 9/11 events, which indicated a strong need for international security. AEO certification promotes the security of international supply chains.