H.EssersH.Essers is a premium logistics provider that offers customised and integrated transportation and logistics solutions across Europe. The company was founded in 1928 by Henri Essers and has since become one of the leading companies in Europe within major transport and logistics sectors such as chemicals, pharmaceuticals, healthcare and high-quality products. For the past 10 years the company has experienced a solid expansion, driven by organic growth and a number of strategic acquisitions. In 2012, H.Essers reported a turnover of € 393 million..
- Gert Bervoets will be the new CEO of H.Essers
- Ivo Marechal resigns as CEO at H.Essers
- State Secretary Melchior Wathelet opens first private vehicle inspection station.
- Hellman UK announces new road freight partnership with H.Essers
- H.Essers achieves the highest degree in TAPA certification for transport
- Partner replacement within System Alliance Europe for part of Germany & UK
- H.Essers keeps on growing!
- H.Essers Turkey kicks off with first new logistic and distribution client
- More H.Essers news
AEO AEO stands for Authorised Economic Operator, and is a certificate that ensures the security of the entire transport chain against smuggling. Certified firms are recognised throughout the EU as reliable in the field of customs transactions. This certification was created after the 9/11 events, which indicated a strong need for international security. AEO certification promotes the security of international supply chains.