H. ESSERS EN ZONEN INTERNATIONAAL TRANSPORT NV having its registered office at Transportlaan 4, 3600 Genk, registered in the Register of legal entities Antwerp, Crossroads Bank for Enterprises number 0401.296.720, as well as its affiliated companies, hereinafter jointly referred to as ‘H.Essers’, puts the meticulous handling of personal data high on its list of priorities.
This statement therefore indicates for what purposes the collected personal data are used and that we try to guarantee adequate protection of these data by adopting the appropriate technical and organisational measures.
Furthermore, H.Essers follows the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
H.Essers processes your personal data for various purposes. Only the data necessary for the targeted purpose are processed.
Below is more specific information about the objectives we pursue:
- Performance of the activities directly and indirectly connected with logistics services.
- Recruitment and selection.
- HR policy and administration.
- Generally speaking we use your personal data:
- When we obtained your consent.
- In the context of the performance of a contract or to adopt precontractual measures.
- To be able to comply with all legal or regulatory provisions we are subjected to.
This processing of data is necessary for the performance of the agreement between the parties or for H.Essers’ legitimate economic interest.
To perform targeted and adequate direct marketing, H.Essers uses profiling. This means H.Essers will only notify its customers by e-mail of the promotions and products they could show a special interest for.
The personal data shall not be the subject of any transfer.
The personal data in question shall be stored and saved by H.Essers for maximum ten years after performance of the last commission or the handling of the last order or for the legally applicable storage time.
Moreover, you have the right to:
- request H.Essers for access to this personal data.
- request H.Essers to rectify or erase this personal data.
- request H.Essers for a restriction of the processing of this personal data.
- object against the processing of this personal data, among others in the context of direct marketing.
- to withdraw your previously given consent regarding the processing of your personal data.
- request the transfer of your personal data in machine-readable format.
You can fill in your request to H.Essers via our Privacy form.
H.Essers shall respond to your request within a month in any case.
If you believe the processing of your personal data is a breach of the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) you can lodge a complaint with the authorised supervisory authority.
H.Essers reserves the explicit right to change this Privacy Statement at all times, without this requiring any prior warning.
On behalf of H.Essers,
Chairman of the Board of Directors