Nothing is more annoying than having to deal with minor problems with your truck, those little faults that you can’t immediately sort out yourself and that cost you valuable time.
Did you know that H.Essers is accredited and fully equipped to help you out when you’re in a fix?
We provide the following services for trucks:
- Repairs & maintenance (including floors, tarpaulins, etc.)
- Brakes & brake testing
- Tyres & tyre checks
- Adjustment of lights
- Repair + recharging of air-conditioning system
- Repair of night heating system
- Windscreen replacement
In addition, we have specially trained technicians to deal with faults on refrigerated and tail-lift trucks, semi-trailers, security vans and portable forklifts.
We can also offer you a full breakdown service. We are accredited for EBTS breakdowns, technical repair services and TIP trailers and, what’s more, we’re on call-out at the weekend. We also carry out vehicle repairs after an accident.
You can make use of our garage services at the following locations:
- Genk, open every weekday 24/24 and on Saturday morning from 8 to 12
- Lommel, open every weekday from 5.30am to 10.30pm and on Saturday morning from 8 to 12
- Vilvoorde, open every weekday from 7am to 9pm
At all locations we guarantee that you will receive excellent service from our highly trained staff. We are also ISO 9001-certified.
Besides our garage and breakdown services, we also carry out vehicle testing.
Our vehicle testing centre
- Testing of vehicles over 3.5 tonnes (including buses, dustcarts, etc.)
- APK (periodic motor vehicle test), ADR testing, new vehicle testing (first deployment), annual testing, retesting
H.Essers offers testing services on these locations:
- Testing is carried out by specialised technicians of vehicle inspection company Autoveiligheid.
- Our vehicle testing centre is open on Tuesday and Friday afternoons or on Wednesdays before noon (by appointment only).
- Testing is carried out by specially trained employees of H.Essers
- Our vehicle testing centre is open every day from 08.00 am till 08.00 pm and Saturdays from 08.00 am till 02.00 pm
Our in-house truck wash
- In Genk, Lommel and Tessenderlo
- Open every day from 8am to 6pm
The Tessenderlo Tanker Cleaning Centre
- Two professional wash bays & water treatment plant.
- You will receive a European Cleaning Document (ECD), which guarantees that the tanker has been cleaned according to the most stringent quality standards.
- We are also a member of the Tank Cleaning Commission (the Belgian federation of tank cleaners) and a DOW-authorised rinsing station.
- Stefan Ulenaers
- Send an email